Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sticky (4) Hampton Inn

NOTE: 358 pageviews on LinkedIn as of 3/4/16

Kathy and I had a job to do at Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM) and got a room at the Hampton Inn. The morning we were supposed to check in, they sent me an email that said click to check in. It didn't work. That is not sticky, but it went uphill from there.
They didn't have any rooms with king beds so they gave us two queen beds. On the side of the headboard of each bed, we saw these Post-it Notes. I had to do a double take, was this handwritten?
Kathy, with her school teacher writing immediately said no. So I put them side by side. Clearly they are a perfect match, but have that handwritten look which expresses care; that is sticky and I am by no means the only one that has noticed.

The hotel key was the new proximity kind, that doesn't move me particularly, touch, swipe, it is all the same to me. But I accidentally turned my key upside down and there was a picture of a puppy dog wearing sunglasses and Selfie on the bottom of the picture. Apparently someone thinks that is so sticky they are charging $8.99 for the set of six keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment